Last modified: April 29, 2017
3) INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
User Information: Information you provide to us on or through the Services may include:
· Information you provide while using the Services, including your name, phone number, email address, address, or other information by which you may be identified (personal information).
· Information you provide by filling in forms on the Services, posting materials, or typing search queries.
· Information you provide when you contact customer support, provide a product suggestion, or report a problem with the Services, including your email address, and records and copies of such correspondence.
4) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Types of Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information related to your usage, diagnostic and performance reports, including:
· Usage: Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, usage details, location data, online status, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
· Devices & Connection: Information about your computer, device and Internet connection, including your IP address, hardware model, operating system and browser type, and mobile network information.
Types of Technology: The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, however we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Technologies we use to collect data automatically may include:
· Analytics Tracking: Pages of the Services may contain tracking codes that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related website statistics (for example, tracking visits to certain content, site performance and page speed, and search terms used to find the Services.
5) THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) on the NAIs website.
Third Party Providers: Further, we may work with third-party service providers to help improve our Services. When you interact with third-party providers, you may be providing information directly to the third-party. For example, you may communicate post information through third-party social media, or communicate with third-parties regarding orders, transactions, updates or marketing relating to your use of the Services.
6) HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Purposes: Collecting this information helps us improve our Services and deliver a better, more personalized experience, by enabling us to:
· Present, improve, fix, troubleshoot, customize and analyze our Services and its contents.
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and improve performance and speed of the Services.
· To communicate with you when you contact us, and provide you with information that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which the information is provided, or for any other purpose with your consent.
7) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Aggregated Data: We may disclose aggregated information (statistical data that does not identify any individual) about our users without restriction.
Company Disclosure: We may disclose information that we collect or you provide:
· To buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Companys assets, in which personal information held by the Company about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
· To subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or any other purpose disclosed by use with you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Settings: You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Account Deletion: Please note than when you delete your account or uninstall the Services, any saved information may be deleted from our servers, except information we require to operate and provide the Services.
9) DATA SECURITY
We, or through third-party service providers, have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
10) CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information on the Services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services, or on any of its features, register on the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
These Services are operated by Free Press Promotions, LLC.